- Sharing of personal accounts and experiences from the early
days of the start of the Gurukula.
- Presentations of latest knowledge in the field of education
Every afternoon there will be parallel workshops in different micro-courses
for which the participants can sign up. After implementing the learnt
material in the field, the participants will receive a certificate
- "Creative Problem Solving" by Acarya Cirasmita
- "Neo-humanism in practice" by Acarya Vishvamitra
- "Bio-psychology" by Dr. Singh, Ananda Nagar
- "Neohumanistic Management" by Ac. Rainjitananda
- "Women's ecnomic sustainability in rural areas"
by Av.Ananda Chandita Ac.
- "Establishing a progressive College" by Dr. Kathleen
- "Early Childhood Education" by Rekha
Sharing good news from different sectors in form of audio, visual
or performing arts.